This section describes in detail the features of Add-on. Users will be guided on creating add-on groups, and assigning add-on products to linked products, configuring linkages etc. This feature is best used when users would like to offer customers the freedom of choice whether to top-up for additional “tag-along” items or “optional” during a purchase.
As a continuation from Add-on Products, once add-on products and main product are created, at the Features Panel, Click on Add-ons to access Add-ons main page.
1. New Add-on Group
Enable users to create a new add-on group, select New Add-on Group.
a. Enter the name of add-on group.
b. Enter description of add-on group. (optional)
c. Assign sequence of add-on group.
d. Select add-on type.
● Addon: Does not limit customers to quantity and choices from a range of add-on products at the POS System.
● Option: To limit customers to choose only a single option from a range of add-on products at the POS System.
e. Click on Create Add-on Group once done. 2
2. Search & Filter
Allows user to search created Add-on / Options Group based on Group Name and Type of Groups filtered.
3. Add-on Groups Details
Shows user information relating to a particular voucher series.
● Position: Sequence of Add-on Groups
● Group Name: Name of Add-on Groups
● Created Date: Date of Add-on Groups created
● Type: Add-on / Option
● Item: Add-on products linked to a particular Add-on Groups
● Linked Product Variants: Main Products which the add-on Group is linked to.
4. Add-on Group Configuration
Click on the name of the Add-on Group to be directed to the Configuration page of a Group. Users also need to access the configuration page to create linkages for add-on group, add-on products and main products.
5. Edit Button
To enable users to make changes to an existing add-on group.
6. Delete Button
To remove add-on group from the database.