Before assigning redeemable products to package products, users should first configure the package settings.
1. To access the edit page, there are 2 ways.
At the Packages Main Page, click on the name of the package. It will direct users to the Package Configuration Page.
At the Package Configuration Page, click on Edit Details.
Alternatively, at the Packages Main Page, click on Edit Details, to configure that particular package directly.
2. To configure package settings, users should fill in the following fields accordingly.
a. Package Type & Amount
Credit: Amount of credit to be stored in the package available for redemption
Session: Number of sessions to be stored in the package available for redemption
b. Expiry period
Expiry date from the date customers made the purchase.
c. Click on Save Changes once done.
3. Users will then be directed back to the Package Configuration Page. Here, users shall be able to see the configured package settings. To continue with configurations, click on Edit Details once again.
4. To assign redeemable products to the package product, at Linked Product click on Add Product Variants.
The Add Product Variants window will be displayed.
a. Search Panel: Search with name, SKU, brand, product categories.
b. Selection boxes: ☑️ the selection boxes for applicable products.
c. Click on Save once done.
5. Once a redeemable product is added into a Linked Product, users will be able to see the redeemable product name, SKU and base price.
Now, users will need to enter the redemption limit for the redeemable product in the package. This is to limit the number of times for this particular redeemable product to be redeemed.
💡 For packages with only 1 redeemable product, the redemption limit should be the same as entered in step 2.
6. Click on Save once done.