Under the Pricing tab in product configuration, users are able to view every pricing detail for the particular product.
1. Gear Button (Edit)
Display the Edit Product window.
2. Variant Pricing
Details Shows the overall pricing details related for the variants chosen.
3. Variants dropdown list
Enables users to switch between different variants associated with the same products.
4. Edit Price Button
Displays Edit Product Variant window, which enables users to edit base price and cost price of the particular product variant.
a. Edit Base Price (cannot be left blank) and Cost Price (optional).
b. Click on Save Changes once done.
5. New Credit Rule Button
Displays a New Credit Rule Window.
a. Enter Credit Amount.
b. Click on Create once done.
6. Credit Earned
Shows users the credit entitled for customers when a selected product variant
7. Add this Product into another Pricebook
Displays Add to Pricebook window which enables users to assign the Product
including all its variants to a Pricebook created.
a. Pricebook drop-down list
Enables users to select a relevant pricebook which was created in the BACKEND PORTAL.
b. Operation and Value
● Override: Supersedes the pricing of all the variants with the value entered.
● Percentage Markup: Applies a fixed percentage mark up for all the variants based on the value entered.
● Flat Markup: Applies a fixed dollar markup based on the value entered.
Shows the pricebooks details in which all associated variants will be tied to. For more information, see Price Books Page.
9. Points Earned
Provides a detailed breakdown on the points earned for each customer group. By default, values shown should be the same as those entered when a membership tier is created. For more information, see Membership Page.
Click on the Edit button to edit the points.
a. Shows the associated Membership Tier.
b. Shows the selected Product Variant, selected from Variants dropdown list (no.3)
c. Points Earned Rule and Value
● Flat Markup: Applies a fixed value mark up on top of default points based on value entered.
● Percentage Markup: Applies a fixed percentage mark up on top of default points based on value entered.
● Override: Supersedes the default points with the value entered.
● Additional Points Per Item
d. Click on Save Changes once done.