EPOS Pte. Ltd.
SGD 2,500– SGD 3,000
EPOS is the leading Point of Sales company in Singapore and the partner of choice for SME retailers looking to adopt new technology to grow their business.
- Engage directly with SME and startup founders and provide assistance for clients as required by sales and operations team
- Assist sales team with quotations and invoicing
- Assist in inventory management
- Assist in data entry for new/existing project setup
- Assist in grant applications and claims paperwork
- Internal support of our customer success team
- General administrative/ad hoc tasks
- Able to start immediately or within 2 weeks notice period
Good organizational skills
- Open to challenges and can work under pressure
- Excellent attendance track record
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Hardworking and self-driven with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to work based on deadlines with limited supervision
- Communication: Bilingual in order to communicate with English and Chinese speaking customers
- Shows initiative and proactive
- Able to talk to customers with confidence, civility and tact
- You’re a fantastic communicator and people person.
- You’re driven, motivated and committed to success.
- You’re enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You enjoy meeting new people
- Training will be provided and no prior experience is required.
Why Work with EPOS
- Career development based on performance and not length of service
- Full training and guidance for candidates
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Training will be provided and no prior experience is required