Business Strategy and Implementation – Management Executive
EPOS Pte. Ltd.
SGD 3,000 – SGD 3,500
EPOS PTE LTD is a Singapore-based premier retail software firm, committed to powering the growth of our business clientele through our one-stop platform. Alongside our core offerings, we are deeply invested in offering our readers insightful and actionable insights into the dynamic world of digital marketing EPOS is looking to hire highly capable management executives under the Business Strategy and Implementation department. You will play a crucial role in shaping and executing our strategic vision, directly contributing to high-level initiatives in the CEO’s office.
Roles and Responsibility
- Drive strategy formulation, business planning and strategic project management in the CEO’s office based on data-driven insights and industry trends.
- Conduct comprehensive market and internal analyses to identify growth opportunities and competitive threats.
- Engage in business development to explore potential partnerships with leads-generating businesses
- Oversee the execution of strategic projects, ensuring they align with the company’s goals and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with different departments to facilitate the smooth implementation of strategies and initiatives.
- Utilize advanced analytical tools to evaluate business performance and potential ventures, while identifying and nurturing strategic partnerships to enhance business growth
- Bachelor Degree Graduates / Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Willing to learn attitude
- Excellent project management and problem-solving
- Team player with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven and independent in managing own schedule and tasks
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Keen eye for data-driven processes
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting work done