Junior Project Manager
EPOS Pte. Ltd.
SGD 3,000 – SGD 3,500
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be vital in supporting the team with planning the product strategy, driving technical requirements, and launching our product to business users. You will work closely with our product team, software development team, design team, operations team and sales team. This role is all about communication and collaboration as PM is the piece that is most involved in every single aspect of the company. We will all work on a same page, towards a common goal which is to build and launch an internationally competitive product for users to run their business with a technological edge.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the product team to uphold the product vision and product roadmap
- Collaborate with internal sales team for project initialization and execution
- Collaborate with internal support team on project execution and client management
- Research, draft and design product requirements according to product roadmap
- Communicate with development teams in technical detail, understand the implications of choices and make trade-offs
- Collaborate on UI/ UX designing
- Test, verify and launch new features/functions
- Conduct market alignment and validation
- Manage users’ expectations
- Data processing tasks
- Miscellaneous / administrative tasks
- Graduates / Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Willing to learn attitude
- Excellent project management and problem-solving
- Team player with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven and independent in managing own schedule and tasks
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to distill technical concepts to business users
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting work done
- Mandarin speakers will be a plus.
- Creative and innovative thinking! Definitely not suitable for the dull!