Junior Project Manager
EPOS Pte. Ltd.
SGD 3,000 – SGD 3,500
- Great Opportunities for Learning and Career Growth
- Personalized Training to Help You Grow
- Exciting Vibrant Startup Culture
EPOS is hiring a Junior Project Manager for our Product Management team.
As Junior Project Manager, you will assist in planning the product strategy, driving technical requirements, and delivering our product to business users. You will work closely with our software development, design, operations and sales teams to build an internationally competitive product for users to set up and run their business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal sales team for project initialization and execution
- Liaise with internal support team & development team for project execution and maintenance
- Research, draft and design product requirements
- Communicate with development teams in technical detail, understand the implications of choices and make trade-offs in complexity, depth or timeline
- Test and verify completed functions
- Update training manuals
- Update SG team on new functions
- Support tech team as needed
- Meet with clients and manage their expectations
- Miscellaneous / administrative tasks
- Team player
- Hungry, motivated and self-driven with a strong desire to learn
- Strong leadership qualities
- Able to motivate programmers and produce high product standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals and output good results
- Ability to make critical decisions under pressure
- Ability to work based on deadlines with limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize and plan features based on stakeholder priorities and business values
- Ability to distill technical concepts to business users
- Able to manage expectations of clients and internal staff
- Communication: Multilingual (English and Chinese) is an advantage
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting work done
- No working experience required
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am – 6pm
Location: 2 Leng Kee Road
This position is all about communication. While there will be others in the company with deeper knowledge in various areas, the PM is the piece that is most involved in every single aspect of the company. Their priority is to ensure every single piece in the company is on the same page.
Individuals who are prepared to step out of your comfort zone, please fill up the form below and Apply Now!