Video Tutorial :
Follow the steps below on how to merge multiple bills for a table
1. Access the table management page. Occupied tables with a green numbered balloon on it signifies that there are multiple bills tagged to the table
2. Select the table, and a window with a list of order numbers will be shown, users may select one of the order numbers
3. Upon selecting the order, the window will close, and users can click on the Merge Bill button
4. A Merge bills window will be shown, users can either select one particular order to be merged, or select all. Next, click on Confirm to proceed with merging.
5. The numbered balloon will no longer be shown. Users may retrieve the order from the table and proceed with check out.