This section will describe in detail the feature of online registration. This feature enables customers to register themselves without being at the POS physically and also able to check account information using the URL provided.
At the EPOS Features Panel, under Customer, click on Customer Registration, users will be directed to the Online Registration Configuration page.
💡 In section 4, full name and phone number are compulsory fields for both kiosk and web ordering app.
1. Header Image
Hover over the image area to edit your customers registration page’s header image.
2. Manual Customer URL
Allow customers to register their information into the EPOS database.
a. QR code for customer registration link
b. Toggle to auto approve new customers
c. Print QR code
3.AI Sign-up Membership
Allow all registered customers to check account information.
a. QR code for customer login link
b. Print QR code
4. Fields for Registration Form
If selected, fields will be shown in the Register Link for Customer Users can choose whether to show / not show and also require / not require fields during registration.
a. Personal Particulars
Date of Birth
b. Contact Information
Phone Number (required by default)
c. Address: User to choose which address line to be required.
4. Save Changes
Click on Save Changes once done.
1. Users should provide the registration link to customers for them to enter registration information.
At the Customer Registration Configuration Page, copy the registration URL with the blue icon or print out the QR code.
2. As part of the marketing campaign, users can paste the URL/QR code in marketing emails and send to targeted customers or use the URL as a receipt footnote.
3. Upon accessing the URL, customers will be directed to the page as shown below.
Customers are required to fill in all mandatory fields marked with (*). To configure the fields shown in Customer Registration Page.
4. Once submitted, a message will be shown.
5. Under Online Registration Configuration, users should then access the Requests tab. Here, users will be given the right to Approve/ Reject customer’s request to be registered into the EPOS Database.