Typically hardware settings will be configured by EPOS Technicians upon installation.
The following table will describe the typical settings for EPOS Hardware.
Reset button – will trigger the FRONTEND POS to restart
Disable the default tablet platform support – this setting should be enabled.
2. Display Configuration
VFD Display – COM 4
3. Second Display
Default Setting – Disabled.
If there is a 15” / 10” second display supplied by EPOS, this setting will be enabled.
4. Printer Configuration
● Receipt – BIXOLON_USB / BIXOLON_COM
● Invoice – user’s printer (not supplied by EPOS)
● Barcode – BIXOLON-XD3-40d
● ☑️ Print Label for each item. – Typical setting shown below
5. Cash Drawer Configuration
Config Type – Com
Cashdrawer – Com5
6. Payment Device Configuration
This setting is only for users who are using NETS / EzyNet payment devices to process order payments.
● Default Setting – Disabled.
● If enabled, settings is shown as below
7. Weight Scale Configuration
This setting is only for users who are using Barcode Printing Weighing Scale supplied by EPOS.
Weight Scale Device Port – COM1